Vertical below ground tanks - type T
Utilization of Aquatec vertical underground plastic tanks
- Rainwater tank
- Pump station tank
- Accumulation tank for sewage water
- Irrigation shaft
- Rainwater tank
- Tank for fruit ferment
Vertical underground plastuc tank advantages
- Rotational moulding without welds or joints (monoblock)
- Long life-time
- Low weight
- Simple manipulation
- Installation on a compacted sub-base (without using concrete if groundwater presence is excluded)
- Unbeatable price versus quality
- Lockable cover
VERTICAL UNDERGROUND PLASTIC TANK - T type
Vertical T underground plastic tanks are 100% water resistant tanks manufactured by the rotomoulding technology. Eliminating the possibility of groundwater occurence the tank is then placed on the reinforced concrete slab (or sub-base) 15 cm thick including the overlapping footprint of the tank by 20 cm. In 30 cm layers 4/8 gravel is used for backfilling the tank. Inspection holes in 600 mm diameter are created for the inspection and depletion. The tanks include an integral extension.The inlet pipeline depth is 500 mm under the surface level used with the extension. When using a complete filtration the inlet pipeline depth is approximately 450 mm. Additional extensions are available for the deeper inlet. Consulting our trained staff for additional extension is recommended.
The tanks are delivered with lockable standard green cover.
Covers are UV stabilized and walkable.
The pipeline inflow entry is located at the bottom of the extension part over the tank body therefore allowing the sewerage connection from the object, outflow and overflow.
Underground plastic tanks - T type -dimensions:
THE TANK STANDARD FORMAT of T Type:
- natural white colour
- Ø inspection hole 600 mm
- inlet/outlet into the tank DN 125
- metal safety grate - collecting bigger objects to fall into the tank - located in the tank spout
- extensions (540, 300, 200 mm) designed for required inflow depth for underground plastic tanks
- rainwater filtration filter basket ( collecting floating sediments)
- Inlet pipeline DN 125